Ok, we promise this will be the last sunny weekend before the beasty winter arrives. 13 degrees, time to check out some places and have a cofee in the sun. There is plenty of stuff to do, check it out here. (And remember it will be the last sunny weekend, the last). For evening activities check our Weekend party Guide.
1. Berlin Design Market @ Neue Heimat, Revaler Str. 99 (Ecke Dirschauer Str.), 10245 Berlin Friedrichshain, 13-22 Uhr
Neue Heimat gains from the mild temparatures and why shouldn’t you? Catch some early Christmas presents or linger in the sun and listen to tunes by Sebastian Klenk.
2. Designer Sale @ Station Berlin, Luckenwalder Str. 4-6, 10963 Berlin Kreuzberg, 12-20 Uhr
Grab reduced items by designers such as Vera Wang, Helmut Lang and Alexander Wang, poor bloke became popular recently in the context of his campaign with H&M and allegations of child work by funny male bloggers Dandy Diary. PLEASE DON’T BUY FUR JACKETS by the way! It’s not fashion, it’s disgusting.
3. Berlin Village Market @ Neue Heimat, Revaler Str. 99 (Ecke Dirschauer Str.), 10245 Berlin Friedrichhain
Ok, one might say-what the fuck-how many of these markets can there be. We agree, so forget about the name, this is just another market to stroll around and watch people strolling around.
4. C/O Berlin Amerika Haus . Hardenbergstraße 22–24, 10623 Berlin Charlottenburg
Art on a Sunday? Exactly. Visit the brand new C/O Gallery at Berlin Zoo, there won’t be no better day than a (Sun)day.
5. Final Walk at Paul Linke Ufer, Paul Linke Ufer Kreuzberg
This might be the last chance for a sunny walk at Paul Linke Ufer. If you’re good at walking you can start from U Bahnhof Prinzenstr. and than walk up straight to Neukölln. Or you take the odd Pannierstr.-coffee first and start from there. Either way, you won’t be on your own. Watch and be watched, young urbanian.